Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 9: Coming of Age (chapter
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ___ Are you put off by the attitudes of today's youth, yet empathetic
about the complicated world they're inheriting?
- ___ Do you feel pressured or conflicted about your age or stage of
life, feeling both young and old at the same time?
- ___ Are you at all fixated on weight, wrinkles, sags, signs of aging,
and other physical imperfections?
- ___ Do you put off your physical annual exams because you're nervous
about what the doctor may find?
- ___ Do you ever tell yourself you're too old to try something new,
or if you haven't done it by now it's probably too late?
- ___ Are you now (or soon to be) care taking in two directions: parents
- ___ Do you ever get cranky or confused by all of the conflicting
information about diet, health, and exercise?
- ___ Does it seem that your attention span is narrower and your ability
to concentrate weaker than it used to be?
- ___ Do you regularly take over-the-counter medications or try new
supplements and cure-alls when they hit the shelves?
- ___ Are you determined to grow old gracefully and with more finesse
than many of the older people you come in contact with?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Coming of Age condition is:
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)