Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 8: Change (chapter 9)
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ____ Do you find change bothersome, especially when you feel you have
no control or choice in the situation?
- ____ Do constant, everyday changes contribute to your stress level?
- ____ Are you irritated by today's security systems, surveillance cameras,
sign-in logs, ID verification, and other protective measures?
- ____ Are you less likely to be thrilled, amused, or shocked than you
- ____ After a disagreement do you wait for the other person to make
the first move before you're willing to talk about it?
- ____ Do issues from your past sometimes interfere with your present
peace of mind?
- ____ Do you think there's too much emphasis on affirmative action,
cultural diversity, and the rights of minorities or protected groups?
- ____ When required to attend "soft skills" training at work
(communication, team building, stress management) do you resent the
time away from your job?
- ____ Do you feel that your beliefs, values or political views are
truly the way things should be?
- ____ When given criticism or feedback about your behavior do you feel
compelled to justify or defend your actions?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Change condition is:
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)