Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 2: Communication Overload
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ____ Do you watch more than two hours of TV per day, including reruns?
- ____ Do you begin and/or end your day with TV, radio, or a newspaper?
- ____ Do you leave the TV or radio on for the purpose of background
- ____ Do you tune into talk shows and celebrity specials, or buy tabloids?
- ____ Do you discuss movies, events, TV programs, or commercials with
friends, family, and colleagues?
- ____ Do you consider yourself "immune" to commercials and ads?
- ____ Do you listen to politically oriented talk shows?
- ____ Are you drawn to mysteries or suspense novels, real-life crime,
or violent movies and TV thrillers?
- ____ Are you surrounded with piles of paper (memos, magazines, articles)
that you somehow never get to?
- ____ Are you so information soaked that you can't assimilate the
old data, let alone the new?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Communication Overload condition
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)