Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 1: Compressed Time (chapter
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ___ Do you feel hurried and rushed every day, always busy yet always
behind, with no real relief in sight?
- ___ Do you get annoyed at long lines, time-consuming transactions,
traffic bottle necks, flight snafus, and so forth?
- ___ Are you so busy that you skip or hurry through meals, and have
trouble finding time to exercise or have fun?
- ___ Do you expect the people around you to speed up to your pace
rather than you slowing down to theirs?
- ___ Do you wake up tired and go to bed wired, or have difficulty
- ___ When driving, do you get mad and flash your lights at other drivers,
grumble, gesture, try to pass, or slow down in front of them?
- ___ Do you exceed the speed limit whenever you think you can get
away with it?
- ___ Does your mind constantly race ahead, always keeping you a few
steps ahead of yourself?
- ___ Are you a multi-tasker: that is, are you prone to work on two
or three things at once rather than one at a time?
- ___ Do you feel "time impoverished" as if there's never enough of
it, regardless of your efforts to catch up?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Compressed Time condition is:
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)